Thursday, December 17, 2009

Indoor Activities

We have been stuck at home indoors more than we would like lately due to weather, colds and an attempt to get Julia to nap in her crib. I have had to come up with some new ways to entertain ourselves, especially Jack who seems to have endless energy. Oh how I miss after strolls to the park in the nice weather. Spring cannot come fast enough! Here are some pics that document our adventures inside.
Jack's favorite morning activity is to bake. We have made banana bread, gingerbread, corn bread, cookies and on and on. On this particular morning I went to change Julia and when I came back Jack had lined up all the spices ready to cook.



After baking Jack always asks to sweep. I guess I should be hapy he likes to clean.
Arts and crafts time, snowmen to decorate today

Sissy is awake from her nap. Time to play in her crib.


Bored one afternoon, so Jack found my lipstick and decided Julia needed some.


One day we were lucky enough to have entertainment right in front of our house. Jack could not get enough of the construction.
















No comments:

Post a Comment