Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gentle Jack

Every night when Jack goes to bed we ask him to give sissy a kiss goodnight. Julia is usually in my arms to this is a quick kiss given my Jack and is very sweet. Tonight Julia was on the gym mat and we asked Jack to go over and give sissy a hug and kiss. Whenever Julia is on the mat or any part of the floor Jack likes to steamroll her, jump on her, tackle her, or anything physical to show his affection which is always followed by me telling Jack to be gentle and whisking Julia away. Tonight I stood at a safe distance to see what he would do. To my surprise Jack went over straddled Julia leaned in gave her a very gentle hug with both arms and kissed her forehead, then gently backed himself up to avoid landing on her. I was so proud it brought me to tears. I guess a two year old does listen, sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment