Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Digger Walk

I love to walk and run with my kids so when Julia was born we invested in the double bob (well worth the cost as it has brought me many moments of sanity on some otherwise insane days). We took a walk on Sunday on our normal route from our house to husky stadium to pet the husky dog in front of the basketball arena. Some people prefer silence or pretty scenery when they walk. I prefer my two year old to be entertained by trucks, boats and other distractions to keep him from complaining. We were in for an extra special treat today! Tailgate land (as I refer to it) was being bulldozed right during our walk. As we walked by (then stopped and stared for a full 5 minutes both directions) all Jack could say was mommy digger, mommy digger, mommy digger!! Although I am sad to lose tailgate land for a while, I am excited to know I can get Jack excited for a stroller outing by telling him we will not only see the husky dog but also the diggers! I see more sanity coming my way.
Jack and Julia, Julia snoozing and Jack pointing with enthusiasm!





No comments:

Post a Comment